Post Name :
Haryana HSSC CET Exam Result 2022
Post date :
02 November 2022 | 12:35 AM
Post Update :
10 January 2023 | 10:17 PM
Short details :
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC (DSSSB) Are Recently Issued HSSC CET Exam 2022 Resul 2022. Those candidates who are registered or enrolled with any HSSC CET ExaM 2022 vacancies, they can You can download the Result accordingly.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana State Common Eligibility Test (CET) for Group B & C Post Result 2022
Haryana CET Exam 2022 | Short Details of Notification
Haryana HSSC CET Exam Important Dates
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/05/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment : 06/06/2022
- Exam Date : 05-06 November 2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Answer Key Available : 07/12/2022
- Result Available : 10/01/2023
Haryana HSSC CET Exam Application Fee
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category : 250/-
- Payment Mode : Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only.
Haryana HSSC CET Exam 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HSSC CET Exam 2021-2022 Recruitment Rules.
HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET Exam Details 2022
HSSC CET Eligibility
HSSC Group B & Group C Various Post 2022
How to fill HSSC CET Exam 2022 Online Form 2022
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Common Eligibility Test CET 2022. Candidate Can Online Registration Till 31/05/2021.
- It is mandatory for the candidates who want to participate in Group C or Group D recruitment to be conducted by HSSC of Haryana or any other state, it is mandatory to qualify the CET exam.
- Step 1 : First of all, the candidate has to go to the Some Userful Important link in this page, but he will get the link of Apply Online, he will have to click on it.
- Step 2 : In the page that will open, the candidate will have to enter his mobile number, immediately an OTP will be received on the candidate's mobile, after entering the candidate will reach the dashboard of Haryana CET.
- Step 3 : Those who are residents of Haryana will have to enter their family identity card PPP id number or Aadhar card number and the candidate of other state will have to enter their own Aadhar card number and name.
- Step 4 : Now the candidate will have to enter his personal information / education information / experience / all other information on the portal as well as upload his scanned photo and signature / other documents.
- Step 5 : After filling the complete application, the candidate will have to check the preview very carefully, after that a print out of it will have to be signed and uploaded in it. At the end the fee has to be paid and the final print has to be out.
- Before applying, read the complete information in the Haryana CET Notification.